Seriously I have spent days maybe weeks perfecting it and now I’ll share my secret (not really) to you guys.
And I will not be providing a picture because people tend to copy pictures just do it and you’ll have your own unique look.
This will make about 3-4 cups and I mean the measurement in a measuring cup NOT 3 actual cups.
Things you’ll need:
2 teabags of English breakfast tea
3-4 cups (slightly less than a litre) of boiling water
4 tablespoons of sugar (or less depending on your sugar consumption situation)
1 lemon, sliced thinly
How to make it:
- Get a jug that fits around a litre of water
- Boil the water, put the two English breakfast tea bags into the jug and wait for the water to boil.
- Pour the boiling water over the teabags and wait 5 minutes. Then take out the teabags.
- Put 4 tablespoons to the tea and stir until dissolved, then put half a lemon’s worth of slices into the jug, stir a bit and wait for it to cool (around 15 minutes).
- Put it in the fridge and wait 2 or more hours.
- Serve the glass(es) with lemon slices in them and voila perfect iced tea.
This is a special occasion, I’m rarely going to put recipes up because I rarely cook so yeah 😀
Enjoy the tea 😀